August 21, 2017
Back with the mix topic that I love the most, travel and beauty.
I've been doing way more beauty than travel here lately, but with so many launches in the beauty space, is impossible to not talk about it.
I'm preparing for a couple of days getaway and i'm just taking a carry on with me. I selected some cute mini necessaries for a chill weekend with not a lot of things.
I love minis, and my beauty bag is full of basic makeup and skincare minis to pack light, at the same time look hydrate and put together.
- Kat Von D Saint Perfume: Perfect for everyday sent that is pleasant and fresh**
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo: Is two in one, blush and highlight, I love this combo to give a finish glam look.
- Marc Jacobs Creme Lipstick: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang- is a health pink to give your lips a pop of colour
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation primer: Everybody's favourite in a mini size to give the skin the dewy look.
- Sisley Phyto Teint éclat fluid foundation: I've been obese with this guy since I got my hands on it, you can build the coverage and does not crease. **
- Contém1g Making off concealer: my on the go option, I already went through 4 of those, is lightweight and perfect for everyday makeup.
- Sisley Mascara: Love the applicator, is different and precise. **
- Benefit Gimme Brow: I can leave home without makeup but never without do my brows.
- Marc Jacobs highliner gel crayon: instead of eyeliner, I go for a liner just to pop the eyes.
** Product got as a gift for testing.
Well, that's my makeup bag for a short getaway, what products did you guys like to take away with you? Let me know in the comment section below.
Source: Travel Culture
What I learned travelling to Cuba
September 27, 2018
5 eyeshadow palettes for travellers
August 29, 2018
Toronto Pop Corn Company
February 16, 2017
Toronto Christmas Market
December 6, 2016
A trip to Mexico history.
January 4, 2019
January 1, 2019